Thursday 5 May 2011

New Recruits....



The ongoing Clearing Out Of Things Still In Boxes (from the attic), while stopping actual painting, has yielded another fortuitous result, a discovery of a bag of 10 Turkish Deli Light Horse from Old Glory, which I had totally forgotten I had bought, years ago. (I think I bought them with the Nizam i Cedit - now the New Byzantine Ianitzaroi - a long time back with an eye to a 7YW Ottoman army).

They are of course perfect for a regiment of New Byzantium Turkopoloi, and counter-act the discovery some weeks ago of reinforcementds for dastardly "Don" Dharko!
!

3 comments:

  1. Freecloud,

    Are you aware of the RSM95 25mm Ottoman cavalry at the Dayton Painting Consortium website?

    http://www.dpcltdcom.org/rsm95_013.htm

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fortuitous discovery!

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jim no that's an Ottoman range I didn't know!

    But I never really started the Ottoman project, so I'm dovetailing it into my French 7YW army to help provide New Byzantium's forces.

    ReplyDelete